Webmasterspot - Website creation and management
Exploring Web development and everything that goes together with trying to run a website!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Blogger

I finally received the option to convert my Blogger blogs to the new version of Blogger. I'm still trying to figure out how everything works and making changes so my blogs look more or less like I want them.

The new interface seems to be running much smoother than the original version and I like the customize option which allows you to use a drag-and-drop interface to drag layout elements to and from your blog.

The only problem I seem to have run across so far is that my site's RSS feed seems to be broken. It doesn't update with any of the new posts I made since my update to the new version. Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to fix it.

No comments: