Webmasterspot - Website creation and management
Exploring Web development and everything that goes together with trying to run a website!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Apple iPhone - WOW!

The first thing I have to admit is that I’m not much of an Apple iPod fan. I always thought that the whole iPod craze was way overrated. With the introduction of the Apple iPhone it seems as if I will have to swallow those sentiments.

The iPhone looks stunning. When I checked out their site and saw it for the first time my jaw actually dropped. It is one amazing looking gadget. I would definitely like getting my hands on one of those.

My greatest weakness would be the ability to browse websites wherever I am using GPRS. Sure my current Motorola V360 and Opera Mini can handle it, but heck it doesn’t look nearly as nice and websites are bound to look good on the iPhone’s larger screen. Not to mention that the text entry and navigation would work so much better (Ever tried typing a full length forum reply or e-mail using iTap… not something most sane people would do!)

It remains to be seen if the iPhone will fulfill the great expectations people have for it. One thing is certain, this is definitely one gadget I won’t mind finding in my Christmas stocking!

No comments: