Webmasterspot - Website creation and management
Exploring Web development and everything that goes together with trying to run a website!

Friday, February 08, 2008

A bad case of writers block

It doesn't take a genius to notice that I've more or less ignored this blog for almost 7 months. I must confess that I had a severe case of writers block when it came to find interesting things to write and post about. Couple that with living in a third world country that doesn't offer any 24/7 internet access in my location (yet!) and you've got a surefire recipe for a seriously neglected blog.

Hopefully this situation will change since I've heard rumors that ADSL might... and that's a big MIGHT make it's appearance here this year. Of course that's all in the hands of our local Telecoms monopoly, so I'm definitely not holding my breath.

As for the writers block... well I'm hoping that I've seen the end of it. I'll do my utmost to find at least one thing a week to write about. If I can't do that, then I might just as well give up altogether.

So here's to a post filled blog for 2008 (hopefully)!

If you've got any tips or ideas on subjects you would like me to rant and rave about let me know... I'm wide open to any suggestions.

No comments: